I’ve got some changes I’m going to bring to this site soon, including an adventure index. In the meantime, please check out the older posts here, and go to my patreon for the latest news and adventures! patreon.com/onepagemage
New adventure released on Patreon! Check it out:
The Patreon is now LIVE at patreon.com/OnePageMage – Check it out today!
- All January Earnings will be donated to Charity!
- Limited-Time Discounts are available for the higher tiers – Subscribe now to get a deal!
- A new adventure, exclusively released on Patreon, is available NOW! When you subscribe, you will get access to “PR-1 Curse of the Pyramid”
- Because I want these adventures to be affordable, a $1 Tier is available at launch! For this low price, you’ll receive new, exclusive One-Page One-Shot adventures every month.
- For each adventure, you’ll receive 4 One-Page PDF documents in 4 styles:
- Classic Theme
- Night Theme
- Printer Friendly
- Large Print (Improved Accessibility)
- The higher tiers will receive image files for Virtual Table Top platforms like FoundryVTT (100px/square) and Roll20 (70px/square) – Gridded and UnGridded
- Patrons also get first access to the updated releases of the free promotional adventures – available now!
Sign up today! patreon.com/OnePageMage
I’ve set up this survey to collect feedback from potential Patrons. If you haven’t already, please take 5 minutes to fill it out.
It’s very important to me that I craft my content and set up the rewards in a way that the community finds useful and enjoyable. Thank you for your support!
Survey Link: https://forms.gle/sQbj8bX2FU8B7HUM9
Note: All of the questions on this survey are optional. The last question is an opportunity to provide your email address for future communication from me. This is different from the email sign-up at onepagemage.com/patron, which is ONLY for go-live notification.
BONUS CONTENT! Here is a free DM Supplement I have written about running Skill Challenges in 5th Edition. It includes suggest rules, tips, and a Sample Challenge to run.
I hope to do more supplements like this in the future, and this is one type of content that I may produce for higher-tier Patreon supporters. If you like this, please consider going over to onepagemage.com/Patreon and signing up to be notified when I’m live. You’ll only get the one email, no spam.
I decided to test out the look of a more plain text format. I like the clean look, and it seems like a neat alternative to the usual DnD style. Should be more printer-friendly as well.
The export to PDF dropped some resolution, but I’m sure that can be fixed. Like it? Hate it? Check it out, and let me know what you think on twitter!
Here is the second Free Release from One Page Mage!
“FR-2 Crypt of the Foul” is a Level 4 One-Shot adventure that focuses on a short dungeon crawl. It includes some more interesting loot than the last adventure, and some more options for exploring. PDF and VTT files will be available this week. Thanks for reading – I hope you enjoy!
FREE One-Page One-Shot!
Here it is! The first Free Release from One Page Mage!
If you want the PDF version, along with VTT map files, just head over to the Patreon Notification Sign-up and enter your email. Addresses will NEVER be shared or spammed – you will just get the one notification when my Patreon is live!
More info about the Adventure below the image!
Into the Haunted Forest is designed to be an introductory adventure for new DM’s and/or new players. It takes inspiration from the highly recommended Delian Tomb designed by Matt Colville: a few simple combat encounters with just enough flavor for the Dungeon Master to build a world onto.
Upon sign-up for Patreon Notification, the PDF and 4 VTT files will be available:
70px/square w/ Grid
100px/square w/ Grid
Note: 70px/square is recommended for Roll20 and 100px/square is recommended for Foundry.